I’m running for re-election to protect Edmonds’ neighborhoods, historic charm, and environment. I love Edmonds – it is my hometown! It is an amazing place to live, work, and play.
I promise to work hard for you and our entire community. I listen to you and your concerns and work collaboratively to find creative solutions. It has been an honor serving on the Edmonds City Council since 2012 and I would appreciate your vote in this election.
- Edmonds City Council Member since 2012
- Council President 2016; Pro-Tem 2014-15
- Served on each of the three Council committees: Public safety and Personnel; Finance; and Parks, Planning and Public Works
Other Professional Experience
- Edmonds Planning Board
- Citizens Advisory Transportation Commission
- Economic Development Commission
- Historic Preservation Commission
- Mayor’s Climate Protection Committee
- Long-Range Financial Planning Committee
- Edmonds Rotary Member
- Chamber of Commerce Member
- Historical Museum Member
- Senior Center
- M.A. City and Regional Planning, Rutgers University
- Transportation Planning, New York University
- B.A. Political Science, Washington State University
Hi, I’m Kristiana!
Hi, I’m Kristiana!
It has been an honor to serve our community as a council member since 2012. I am proud to be able to leverage my 30-year career helping communities solve environmental, land use, and transportation problems to help our community thrive. From protecting the Edmonds Marsh to initiating the State Route 104 transportation corridor study to initiating the city’s zero-waste policy, I have accomplished a lot, but there’s still more work for us to do.
My priorities for these next four years are:
- PUT EDMONDS FIRST: I listen to you and represent your concerns.
- PROTECT EDMONDS: Neighborhoods, Historic Charm, Environment.
- BACK TO GOOD GOVERNANCE: I am your voice for sound decision making.
I look forward to meeting you on the campaign trail. I would love to talk with you to hear about your priorities and concerns, so please give me a call at 425-533-6105 or email me at [email protected]
Chip in to support Kristiana’s campaign today!